HubSpot provides a large cache of tight integrations with partner platforms, but of course, they haven't yet created an interal combination that you are looking for. For the many users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, this is the case. Luckily, Scribe Software offers a solution that makes the integration of HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics CRM possible. Integrating an automated marketing system like HubSpot, with an advanced CRM system like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, expedites the process of data flowing from the marketing team to the sales team. The idea is to get more done at a faster pace without the need for emails, calls, or face to face interactions. For businesses dependent on the alignment of marketing and sales teams, the integration of these two platforms is invaluable.
HubSpot is a marketing automation system with a strong focus on Inbound Marketing. The company was founded in 2006 and has quickly become an industry leader. HubSpot allows users to: create customized landing pages, keep track of leads, create sophisticated automated email campaigns, view visual analytic data of visitors, leads, conversions and much more. For many mid to enterprise level businesses, HubSpot is the go-to marketing automation service.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a platform built around the idea of smarter customer engagement. One size doesn’t fit all and with intelligent CRM software, customers can be led more efficiently through their unique buying journey. Customers need to feel understood; Microsoft Dynamics gives insight into patterns of actions that let businesses know when to make a move and what move to make. By streamlining the conversion process, Microsoft Dynamics benefits the customer, the marketing team, the sales team, and ultimately the entire business.
Scribe offers data integration services for ERP, CRM, and marketing automation systems. These services include but are not limited to: Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Netsuite, HubSpot, SugarCRM, and Marketo. Scribe allows these systems be used to their full potential by collecting, analyzing and sharing information as they sync data across an entire organization.
Why You Should Care
- Your company will be able to distribute data through virtually any marketing automation solution, ERP system, and CRM systems. This partitioning of data allows everyone to see the most up-to-date information regardless of which application their department is running.
- You can gather data from leads using HubSpot for example, and then pool that data into Microsoft CRM; consequently, the actions an individual took, as well as their contact information is now accessible by both sales and marketing teams in real time. Time suck and human error of manually entering names and emails into multiple systems will be completely avoided as contacts are automatically synced between platforms.
- Gain the ability to develop internal procedures using intelligent customer data so that employees can work with greater efficiency.
- Quickly sync sales history: last purchase date, service type, and contract type. With marketing automation you add the required knowledge to show prospects what they need when they need it. The combined channels and systems come together to create customized content tailored to a particular buyer persona.
- Closed loop reporting helps users understand a business’s best and worst lead sources. It lets the marketing team know what pages, what content, and what messages helped influence a viewer to finally convert. A system that is not closed-loop only looks at the prospect’s point of entry, like which blog post they happened across first.
How-to Integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM With HubSpot
First, in Scribe go to “Adding Connections”
Click connections and then add new
From the drop down list choose HubSpot, then fill in the product information for that connection
Make sure your version of Dynamics CRM is either Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise 2011 (or higher) or a Partner-Hosted (IFD) Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Verify your credentials have permission for Scribe to interact with your account
Repeat steps 1 - 4 while substituting HubSpot information with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Now you are ready to start managing connections
From the connections page click “New”
Select HubSpot as the type and name the new connection
Click “Authenticate” to be bring up the HubSpot portal
Enter your email and password to login
On the Authorization Page click “Authorize”
Wait until the “Cleared to Test Connection” message appears above the “Authenticate” button. Now click “Test Connection” this will ensure an Agent can connect to HubSpot.
Click “OK” to save the new connection.
For a deeper dive into the technical description on syncing your systems download the official HubSpot and Dynamics CRM Sales and Marketing Synchronization Starter Pack.
Well-known companies are taking note of the strides made in system integration and are using closed loop automation to reduce cost, improve communication, and get work done faster. Tom Masotto, The Vice-President of product management at ON24, an online webinar and video marketing platform said that “Not only did Scribe eliminate the need to hire developers and locate budget, but they also provided a much faster time to market. In fact, our total cost of building and supporting these integrations was reduced by 80% and we were able to get 11 integrations in market in less than a year, and it would have taken us four years without Scribe”.
Custom coding is expensive, and can easily become outdated when systems release updates. Businesses looking to integrate their CRM, ERP and marketing automation systems need to look no further than Scribe to deliver a fast, effective, and budget friendly solution.
To make the best possible decisions, at the best time, companies need all the data they can get. A great customer relationship is built upon individualization. Each customer’s journey is unique, requiring a different nurturing approach. Don’t second guess, get your systems integrated.
Do you need help creating a closed loop marketing and sales technology stack for your business? Get in touch with us and we can help guide the process. There is nothing better than a smooth transition when implimenting technology change within an organization.